So you made me feel wanted,
Sent me messages everyday.
You made me feel loved,
In every single way.
You gave me the smiles
The happy looks upon my face,
Which in a matter of time
Was all erased.
I thought I was the only girl,
I thought that I was the one.
But while I was looking for love,
You were out for some fun.
You played me good,
You must have done this before,
But I'll tell you right now.
Don't be coming back for more.
I've hurt to much,
I've cried for far too long,
I see it now,
That we never belonged,
My hearts broken,
But one day will mend,
I did not only lose a lover.
But also a friend.
But that's all done with,
I'll get over it somehow.
I'm left feeling sad,
While you're there feeling proud.
So that's it, i'm done,
And I've made myself a pack,
That no matter what happens.
I'll never take you back!
my god.. tis poem.. makes mie wana cry. maybe it reminds mie of stuff i wana forget..
Representing
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment