omg. I Miss bloggin s0 much.
im l0vin all my neopwints, startin from e ugly-but-nice-to-me neopwint taken with weewee to e recent gr0up neos. ^^ i'm lovin all of em. even e one tt i lo0k ugly. hee..! i wan summore! but.. i'm broke. hee..
I LOVE a series 0f unf0rtunate events! I love i love i love~ :D
p0np0np0np0np0n~~ i love ai otsuka~ :c but i have to return e cd tml. i'll miss it loads.
l0vinl0vin. but n0t l0vin f&n. ^^
0nli sad tin tt happen is.. min yelled at me. all i did was to record wat they gimme. wad wrong did i d0. now your klass different le. u dun seem to like me as much as a bbf. i feel tat u look dwn on me. :c your "wadever" hurt like hell.. everytime yew said tt my heart breaks int0 a million pieces. do yew n0e tat?
Representing
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment