I SAW MR TE0. I SAW HIM. I SAW HIM. I SAW HIM......
i miss him :'c sad. sad. sad..
ch0ir g0t bronze. 0kie ba? expected. we didnt really do well. haiz. i'm n0t c0ntented with it, i feel bewi..d0wn. we were the 15th ch0ir to perf0rm.
i miss my primary sko0l choir. \: i miss those nervous perf0rmaces and stuff, the silly yet cute costume we w0re. the hard c0re practices that we end0re. imiss'em.everysingle0ne0f'em.
t0day missed the wh0le day 0f less0n. al0t of less0ns.
0mG! choir have t0 perform in sko0l f0r an0ther tw0 times and an0ther at dun0e what mall. huuh.. 0ur ch0ir os0 n0t those sliver 0r g0ld award's ch0ir eh. stil wan us t0 perform. :c i scared. i d0nt enj0y perf0rming, unlike th0se that we saw at the Singap0re conference hall. they stil M0VE to e music and smile and smile. *faints* *applauses* can salute t0 em.
sherwin said he didnt expect our sko0l to get anything. bad right? and elicia said better den notin. so.. our hardw0rk, okie mayb our that bit of hardw0rk isnt "recognised"?
s0mething sad struck me wen i reached sko0l this m0rning. i w0z like happily happily d0ing all e crazy stuff wen i met my fwens and they t0ld me that...... choc0late [e d0g i s0ld to mic.] w0s hit..by. a... car...
T.T i've g0t no mood. sorrie, bye.
it's just an0ther bad day f0r me.
Representing
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment