I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED EXCURSIONS! :D
and today we went to chinatown! started out with me walking hurry'ly to school and finding out that i wasnt late. haha. it was still early. the sun rises so early nowadays. making me nervous. wen to school and got called up. wee. i got third prize for f&n. but onli got a five buck voucher. haha. 3 3 3 3 !! :D
made me sooo nervous. it scary to go up to recieve prizes.
i didnt bring my hp to skl today.
and after assembly we set off!
we went to this temple. learnt some stuffs. museum. OMG i loved it. i love museums. esp the chinatown one. love it love it!! they have replicas of the places, rooms where the chinese lived. they even had the prositute's room. and toilets, they even made models of shit. haha. OMg. talking bout shit. the whole trip was smelling bad. haha. ppl stepped on shit.
i love love love museums. did i spelt it correctly? haha. i dun tink so.
anyway. sister saw me online. ARGH! she said i didnt asked permission. she's gona kill me. she's gona change the computer's password and i forever can forget about using the computer again. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!! im fumming mad. now. she said that i can use the computer for LONG LONG after exams. and now she said the o's are not over. omg. i just finished my exams and she expect me to study? now?! haiz. im getting emotional again.
why cant i use the computer. why?! Argh.
I HATE YOU . I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. i hATE YOU.
u cheat me. i hate you. I HATE YOU.
bye. off to cry and cry.
Representing
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment