after that, bo and huilin came my house. dad "chased them out". argh. why must he throw my face in front of my friends. why.. \: after that we did our project downstairs. saw farid and sudarni. farid said sth like "what? take care." *stare, rolls eyes.
after that we went to AIRPORTTTTTTT. met huey shyan.
saw liyanaaaaaa. i love how she smiles. she can make my day just by smiling. simply gorgeous.
ahh. today i did alot of mad stuff.
i skid on those smooth tiles. at the mrt platform, at the airport. i hugged ronald macdonald's statue. huilin they all tell me go do pole dance. haha. alot of running ard. fooling ard.
it's my way of reliving stress. from everything..
huilin says, to her, airport has alot of memories.
me too.........
after my foolin ard, while watchin planes landing, i stoned. and stoned. they thought i was sad. haha. maybe? i think they got a shock or sth. suddenly im all quiet again.
i have nothing to do. so.. TIME TO DELETE FRIENDSTER
go yeeting's blog. her tokidoki sooo damn cute.
im falling for far away. by nickleback.
a song that i can relate to too.
I wanted you to stay
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
Cause I’m not leaving
Hold on to me and
never let me go
god. tml stil have to go for choir camp. 9-5 lo! xc
1220-0245

No comments:
Post a Comment