10.5.06

:D:D:D:D


TODAY I FELT SO AWAKE. I SLEPT FOR *counts fingers* 12 HOURS. (not straight thou.)

guess what? ytd, i sleep the whoel afternoon away. woke up at 10. slept again at 1. woke up at 6. no studies done and went for bio exam. how cool is that?! haha. so gonna flunk it and i dont feel any pain..


I SO CANT WAIT FOR TONIGHT TO COME.
shopping with aoao and da jie. :D yay. gonna meet em later. so long nv go shopping with my sisters already. cause they always shop for mature stuff. but im already mature (right?) so im goinggg~ o yay, da jie gona treat us dinner. XD

im mad.

EXAMS ARE FINISHING SOON. I WAN GO ROLLER BLADING SOON. I DONT MIND CYCLING.

XD boonyong suddenly come tell me he wearing banana shirt. XD HAHA. yay. he said last time he laughed at me wearing it. now i can laugh back at him. so nice hor? HAHA. but im still gonna laugh at him. LALALA.

No comments:

Post a Comment