21.8.06

My dreams are getting weirder.
e.g. killing a baby dinosaur? By a very extremely disgusting way by the way to protect deedee and xiao hei. dreaming of extremely random people. flying, flying and more flying. (okay the flying is not really weird) running running and more running! chasing people i dont even know. Having someone important next to me and i dont even know who is she/he. ha. plus many more!! x:
They most probably are giving me an indication that im running away from something. Most probably, stress.

Hmm. I need my Dream Dictionary soon..
Getting sleepier by the minute.
Shall go and practise Math and study Nuclear Physics now. I shall do Food and Nutrition tomorrow. No, this is not procrastinating. I am just.. making piorities.. Or am i..?


Anyway!
Good luck to all for tomorrow's Math paper II !
Oh my, must be the influence of typing f&n coursework.

No comments:

Post a Comment