28.11.06

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh



im crying so much agn!
so far. 3times already!

1st was weizhen singing happy bd to me ytd night.
2nd the bd song they sang for me just now.
now this.

i saw the ppt she made for me. damn sweet.
it justs makes me forget her irritating'ness.
i love having sisters. im so blessed.

Happy sweet sixteen!
Thank god to have a sister like you, even if we did fight,
Even if we did make each other cry.
Its alright, that makes us closer, doesn't it?
When things don’t seems to be right, when tears starts to fall from your eyes, when you’re hurt or even when someone bully you.
You can always count on me for sure.
I will try to give you my very best.
I may be irritating at times.
I may be pain in the ass at times
I may be making you angry at times.
I’m sorry for all that.
Sometimes it really hurts to see you cry in your room. ): really.
It make me cry too. )):
Anyway, hope you have a great day today.
Happy birthday & remember,
We love you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment