15.5.07

I totally forgot to bring my dumb spectacles today, AGAIN.


its another day of getting laughed at by Shuhui.
i think i can bring her laughter almost everyday.
seriously, i dont know why she laughs at everything i do!
I GOT THAT DUMB MEH, SHIHUI?!

and i got laughed at during lecture.
boohooo..


&I am on a diet,
the try-to-stay-away-from-Cheers diet.

&I skipped RUGBY,
for assigments and recharging time. :\
boooo to uncommited caroli.

&theddea has these coolest of the cool glasses.
which is an antique glasses i think,
and we took photos with it,
i will upload them here when i get it. :)
damn funny, even bitch (donavan) was sporting the look.

Brightside: Nicky gave me a lollipop today! :)
i wasnt late today.
i make people's day.
i've got nice friends who lets me copy their notes.



help! im drowning in the sea of :
Projects and F&B assignments~



HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE KENG BENG & SHARON (09's SL)!
sooooo many birthdays this month!





i bet i gained 24685 kgs already. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment