oh i feel so sick.
we have got three new tellies!
papa just complained to aunty elsa that i go out everyday.
& i dont help out at home.
I DIDNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! >:(
i am just a lil upset inside cause he didnt see the stuff that i did,
only see the stuff that i do which are not "approving".
i stayed at home that day cause they were at home you know!
what the hell x 231657841531.
I still love my PAPA!
HAPPY FATHERS DAY. :)
& MUMMY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
anyhow.
i finally went to Holland V! :)
& izwan blogged about me!
I wana be rich, damn rich.
Like the little school mate in the school yard,
We'll play jacks & uno cards.
I'll be your best friend & you'll be my valentine.
Yes you can hold my hand if you want to,
Cause I want to hold yours too.
We'll be playmates & lovers & share our secret worlds.
But I've got to get a move on with my life,
It's time to be a big girl now.
And big girls don't cry.
ATTENTION: ANYONE WANTS GO TO LAPTOP HUNTING WITH ME? :) im a noob.
& i seriously wana go shopping!
Representing
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment