9.6.07

RANT RANT RANT
& MORE RANTING
IS JUST WHAT I NEED NOW.

you can just ignore this post.
may sound childish&spoilt. tsk!
BUT U CANT BLAME ME! >:'(
*pulls hair off from head*


tsk, i DONT KNOW how to use the freaking washing machine can?
my mummy keeps stressing me.
and my sister thinks im being unreasonable.
looks whos talking please.
ok, i know, my dad keeps scolding my sister.
and now the DOGS are no one's. HAHA.
she threw all the freshly washed clothes on my bed
and ask me to fold them.
FINE, i'll FOLD my OWN clothes man,
but can you just put them in a basket
RATHER than just throwing them around?
i got so angry i threw them on the ground.............
which made matters worst. :
cause my fresh clothes are like,
on the ground.
everyone's stressed about not having a maid.
for dont know how many years,
maybe even 2 decades,
this family has been depending on maids.
urgh, i cannot take it! everyone's grumpy.
everyone's unreasonable.
everyone's pushing blames/responsibilities.
TML: i'm gona skip my Clique's gathering just for my room.
I WILL CLEAN MY OWN ROOM.
I WILL FOLD MY STUPID CLOTHES.
i will clear my disgusting table.
i will maybe sweep and mop the floor.
urgh. i hate cleaning. i hate doing chores.
i wana laze around, watch tv, go online,
hang out with friends, go SHOPPING.
I DONT WANA DO WHAT A MAID IS SUPPOSE TO BE DOING.
I DONT WANT, ESP during my freaking holidaysssssssss.
>:(


(*^&*$$^%&*^&%
im feeling angry and sad.
will blog soon. tsk.
I NEED A PUNCHING BAG.

& im gona cut deedee's fur, ALL OFF.
nobody's gotta comb her anymore.

I HATE STAYING AT HOME NOW.
FOR THE 1ST TIME IN MY LIFE,
I WISHED THERE WERE MORE TESTS AND EXAMS,
EXCUSES FOR ME TO STAY OUT.
OF.
THIS.
MESSY.
AND.
DAMN.
FUSTRATING.

ENVIROMENT.



I WANT A MAID PLEASE.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
:'(
i just hope i wont be spending my
holidays cleaning up the house 24/7.
ugh. it'll be the bestest holiday i ever had, okay?

Oh what luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment