steal stuff from my bag,
tap me shoulder from the other side;
DISTURB ME.
I
KNOW
MING WILL HIGHLIGHT THIS!
but this is very funny:

he hung my pencil case on the notice board of the Lab.
QUITE CUTE RIGHT?! hahaha..
photo taken from SH's blog again. :)
she got alot of my photos lea. ^^
we are happy gUrLz t0D@yz.
dont tell you why. :D
CHEER UP POOP!
today we asked aqilah&aderyl about their virgin try at CLUBBING! :D
sounds very interesting.
& i almost screw up my proj,
i didnt do research for ala carte. :\
THANKS BO NENG.
sorry team F&B!
phewphewphew.
we all realise bssim is actually quite nice! ^^
:( no TopTable tml.
its one of the things i was looking forward to this week!
oh, nvm.
to de-stress/wind down from the project madness,
recreational:
WED : SWIMMING.
THURS : MINI SHOPPING W SHIHUI.
I cant wait! :)
savesavesave AND save!
I AM SO SLEEPY. *o*
but i cant afford to be!
POOPPEA IS THE BEST. :)
P/s: Welcome back to Cyber world ASSEY.

No comments:
Post a Comment