9.8.07

Happy National Day,
Let me share w you the Red and White spirit.


Today everyone bought vitasoy in the morning. :)
I drink vitasoy, Almost every morning.
This is White.

Then there was this fair at TM.
Betty Boop fair!
ERM this is Pink,
Red PLUS white.

Betty wears red. :)
i used to love watching her cartoons.

LOOK AT THE BALLOONS. :(

W is for Winner.
I turned to shihui and said,
"I am such a loser, even the guys have them!"

(i really saw sch boys happily holding on to their Betty Boop's balloon)

Girls in red,
Aderyl was actually suppose to join us too!

This is SHIHUI's fav,
pls find out why yourself.
I shall be a kind soul. :)
Thank me, ** ****!

Bo Neng was suppose to take a photo for us,
hahahahah i think this is v funny.
i am horrified to be with.....

HOR! KPO POKS! :D damn funny, this photo.


Happy holidays!


I MISS SINGING NATIONAL DAY SONGS!
i do them every year last time!
Tml i shall post more photos! :) stay tuned.
got Fatties&COOL 09 people photos coming!
GOOD NIGHT,
im so tired.
hope i'll enjoy umbrella'ing tml! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment