25.9.07

Lantern Fastival EVE with 09. :D


we had cutesy lanterns. :D


Moon was ALMOST full.






i rmb standingby the camera for damn long,
just waiting for them to get their lanterns all lit.









Goldie came! :D


Her 1st try at lantern'ing. :)






campfire's burning now, campfire'sburningnow! campfire's burning now, campfire'sburningnow! burning now, burnburnburn, burning now, burnburnburn! campfire's burning campfire's camping draw nearer draw nearer in the glooming glooming come sing and be merry. :D


GUESS WHO. :D
I LOVE PLAYGROUNDS!

THIS IS SCARY.

it was fun.
i went to swim in the afternoon forgetting
to bring googles & sunblock!
>:( so stupid.

I DONT LOOK LIKE A MALAY, DO I?
TELL ME!!

anyway,
it had been reaaaally long since i got a tan,
so i got really fansinated,
i spent quite some time looking
at the different tones of skin.
hahahha, i think im really that bored.

Okay now i gotta get ready for later,
LANTERN FESTIVAL WITH WEEWEE,
SHARON YUXUAN AND I-DONT-KNOW-WHO-ELSE :D
I LOVE BURNING CANDLES. ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment