5.10.07

THIS POST WAS SUPPOSE TO BE YESTERDAY'S.
CAUSE I WAS DISTRACTED BY MADTV ON YOUTUBE,
SO.. YEA. :)















I feel it in my fingers..
I feel it in my toes..

we love sharon. :)



I SWEAR I LOVE LUGE.
damn fun, and with the sky being so dark
it adds on to the fun!
suppperrrr thrilling, what love!


heh heh heh~
the manager of the store wanted to stop us.

I am the stylist. :) enjoy,
















stupid CYA, making me damn pissed.
on and off, so sudden.
tsk, people have their life to live too y'know!

today i decided to face the reality.
the moment i woke up from the nightmare,
i dragged myself out of my bed,
tugged the weighing scale from below the chair
AND WEIGH MYSELF.
Zomg, i lost weight?

MUST BE SPOILT,
DONT USE IT AS A DISTRACTION.
I AM STILL VERY FATTTTTT.

stupid weighing machine. urgh!


Should i Facebook?
I want to pierce my ear.











*****************************************
had mini gathering with BT people.
but left halfway to eat w cindy.
had nice chat with her. :)
i swear cindy is the messiest prata eater in the world.





Bump into Emo at simpang, so we went home tgr.
he taught me the emo handshake
everytime we meet we'll talk about being emo.
wth!

i got scolded thru the phone, but nvm.
i was happy after
thanks, baypea.:D hehheh~

i found her following me everywhere i went,
must be really lonely again huh?
NO LEA, i dont look malay leaa.
i cannot believe im still on this topic, for the longest time.


I am happy and fat. :)
okay diet better start fast.
i cant do dietfor nuts.
iloveindian!(no, not izwan, indian.)
:D shall show u guys who's indian soon.
lala.

p/s: i hate the person who make me think im employed! urggh!

No comments:

Post a Comment