I finally went to siglap.
Pierced my ear, ( i need one more. Okay, two.)
watched residents evil.
bumped into Aqilahhhh.
saw michelle finally.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!
(althou i still have yet to invite you to read my blog)
went to earn my 20 bucks yesterday,
and i spent everything off yesterday.
oooooooooooooooooookay,
so i spend a little too fast.
need to stop spending. :(
need to get so much presents.
oh no....................................
& we went to this ICAS exhibition ytd.
quite interesting, lazy to upload photos.
they had all those viagra and stuff.
what black ants.
Mr. Policeman told us OLD MAN use them.
very funny, the packaging also very wrong.
& also loads of obscene mags.........
VERY ENRICHING. hahahahhahaa.
MUMMY TODAY OFF BUT SHE NEVER BRIN ME GO SHOPPING,
SHE WANTS TO BRING ME TO NTUC HUMPH!
I DONT WANT.
oh no, better tell her i need big bottles of tobasco sauce.
I wana read - Can you keep a secret.
like quite funny.
Better stop eating eggs, chicken and seafood,
im getting neckaches like i always do after piercing. :(
Today's ahma's birthday,
cant go swimming. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment