Been a roller coaster ride.
very cliche, but really it is.
Last year's resolution was also about my Punctuality.
My God.
Actually i dont really know how to conclude the year.
let me just mention some of the
significant things that happened.
Before Poly
House was under renovation.
had a obsession of having abs.
Losing weight was an all year round craze.
worked at Jonathan korkor's workplace.
Oh! i rmb senoir Jianhai picking me up from work t go places t eat!
that was the life.
Getting crazily depressed and happy over O's results.
I remember how elated i was to get into HTM.
Got treated by Mdm Su for being distinction studenttt :p
Watched korean serials over the holidays
Worrying about getting separated w sec sch friends.
Brazilian waxing. :O
Poly
the eyecandying of MRHAHAHPRASAHAHA. OKAY NOT EYECANDY, ADORE.
I swear i made more than 500 friends!
FOw, kaistor.
HTM, 1H09. many many loves.
bimbo clan?
the twitz craze.
Goofay.
new - VENOS!
Ailen handsign, FATTY CLUB, Haviainas gang, usual clique, LESBAND.
horny babez, science girls.
many many scary, happy, weird, complicated things happened.
many many events. school events!
stand chart, oktober fest, terryfox, etc.
Poly life is definately very different from Sec.
def more taxing, tiring.
def more responsiblity,
def more pioritising.
This year ive gained 3 more piercings.
Gained a new niece.
Bought my very 1st cup of starbucks, IM SERIOUS.
Came to know of Aston's, a very nice place.
I seesha'ed (spelling?)
I went to Holland V.
Star Gazed in school!
Tepanyaki'ed
Dipped my legs in the school fountain.
I..
there's just too many 1st times & new things this year.
OH, my resolution t stop biting my nails? I DID IT. :D
Okay, i admit parts of 2007 i cant bear t let go.
well, ive got memories and friends to keep.
what more can i ask for?
My wish for 08:
to be a better
person, to love myself more.
sometimes ive jus got
to think for myself,
1st.
My resolution for
08:
to improve on punctuality.
to save up more money. (buy BIG piggy bank)
New and great friends found. :)
Old friends, not forgottened and cherished.
FIREWORKS YTD WAS GOOD.
tonning was rather silly.
MY 1ST TIME TONNING OUT. :O

No comments:
Post a Comment