Thank you once again those who were there.
cant thank them enough.
im so afraid of losing anyone close to me now.
even deedee.
but all's well now.
Papa is fine, deedee recovered.
aunty bought two BIG tobasco sauce back.
and loads of candies and sweets. :)
Sometimes you wana give someone a good impression,
you wana make the person like you.
accept you. know YOU.
cause you know the person they know, isnt you.
but how do you go about doing it?
sometimes, it is just not worth worrying bout it?
I love happy times.
But too much is holding.
Slap you with my ponytail.
Can someone teach me econs/marketing?
i love saturday movies nights.
and i am seriously gona be PR at eileens. haha.
Sick of playing all of these games
It’s not about taking sides
When I looked in the mirror didn’t deliver
It hurt enough to think that I could stop
Admit that I’m wrong and then change my mind
Sorry but I’ve gotta be strong and leave you behind
Representing
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment