3.4.08

Back from camp.
I suddenly rmb about sth i wana complain bout!
>: ( I LOST 5 STUDS DURING WORK.

anywayyyyyy,
i was in OSEI.
camp was fun fun fun,
not forgeting damn tiring.
2 days with less then 2-3 hours of sleep.

i think going to OCH that time
has made me braver.
i could walk the nightwalk!
although bit scared but i was not bad! :D

oooooooh, dirty FOOD games.
some smelly fun, i say.

made couple of new friends. :)
lost like 3kgs? :D:D:D:D
but i think im gona gain them back, real. fast.
I love Osei and our very sporting FA, Liyi! :D

I AM DAMN TIRED.
reminder to self:
gotta bring charger t camp next time.


**

ah, today i was suppose to go Sentosa w usuals.
but i stayed at home.
did some chores, played psp till it died. :(
now its gona rain again.
so.. i think im going to sleep now! :D

Im gona meet Lesband tml~
we're gona work together.
PLEASE GIVE ME HOT HOT HOT MODELS TO DRESS.

weight issue,
this holidays i expected to gain weight.
instead i lost weight.
all thanks to __ i guess. haha!
i lost nearly 8 kgs?
but i dont see myself getting skinnier.
DAMN IT.
FO is coming, means more losing of weight?
oh yeaaaaaaa!


**

& i came across news ytd, which is not so big alr?
cause it alr happened for the 3rd time.
i bet __ is gona be back like..soon.
please dont play with my heart.
sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment