26.5.08

Okay, im gona type in a HUGE chunk.
Before i go off to study, HOPEFULLY. :)
this is gona be a verbal typing vomit kinda thing.

I am so stressed, i rather u tell me to touch a COCKROACH NOW then to tell me to study & be RUNNER for tmr. :( Please let me off for now. i need my attention on my studies so much now. How i wished i was Charlie the unicorn right this very moment. I would mind sleeping all day, waiting for my two retarded unicorn friends to bug me into going Candy Mountian. I think if Charlie was nicer and more of a retard, the friends wouldnt want his kidney. :) I CAN SO TOTALLY MAKE FRIENDS WITH HIS UNICORN FRIENDS, especially the blue one. I would give them names and all.
hahahah yes you have just read my retarded post bout how much i am into Charlie the unicorn. omgosh i am such a retard. WHO CARES THIS IS MY BLOG, I BLOG WHAT I WANT! :D oh man, how i wish i was happier and smarter.Yes these are two things which i really need now. I AM FEELING ANGSTY NOW. I wana roar out all the angst in me (?) omgomg, i think today i saw someone cute! i think if i told shihui who is it, she would vomit. KAI SHOULD STOP SAYING THAT _____ LOOKS LIKE A COCKROACH! eileen is the sweetest thing, for remembering how much im craving for ahboling. cels and cindy should continue supporting Charlie. ADERYL made MRhahaPrashahaha compliment me, i laugh like crazy, it was so embarassing. I almost fouled today, today cindy almost fouled to me, bo and donovan. I suddenly rmb how Zhang calls Don, DONG - NO - WAN. Super china pleaseeee. Beg you for mercy.OKAY I AM VERY STRESSED. :( i need icecream, low fat icecream. i need time, alot of time. I need to not look so relaxed, so that my friends wont be so worried for me. I so happy i got my files today for my notes. :) way to go, caroli! way to be a tad more organised! I so deserve a pat on the back now now now. OH my files are in different colours!! i so love them. damnit, today is monday, Meaning tmr will be tuesday, MEANING SSM. OH... KILL ME. IM A RUNNER. I NEED TO MEMORISE THE MENU NOWNOWNOW. okay after i blog. I rather be the Steward. :( i dont mind getting dirty. Hearing the monday crew complain bout people crying makes me so nervous. I pray that my tear ducts mysteriously detach themselves from the "water catchement area" so that no tears will flow. Yes i am ready for a scolding. Please. Stay. Strong. Rolly. GOGOGO! My hands are really tired now, im typing slower than that of what my mind is narrating. so I guess im stopping here before i get fingers cramp. :s OHOHOH, ive been JUMPING up from my sleep every now and then. its so scary. I didnt even dream. Is it cause a ghost tap on me? Anyone knows why? I seriously dont look forward to having 3 tests this thursday. I hope it doesnt come. On the other hand, Friday looks damn good. Chalet, BBQ FOOD, DUCK CONFIT AT TOPTABLE.. what can be better?! Have i told you ive been dying to try duck confit? i can totally see my wish coming true now. I CABBED TO SCHOOL TODAY AGAIN,oh my godddddd. i am such a spend thrift and im so broke.

thank God i type this post out. i tell you, without this i'll show you my bitch fit power!



p/s: KAI, YOU GOT ME BEGGIN YOU FOR MERCY. *headbang*
pp/s: SHEP SORRY! B&J NEXT TIME! :(




CYKE, YOU BETTER FREAKING STUDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment