13.5.08

Photos from eons ago, :D

21/11/07 :



09 CHRISTMAS PARTY:
(ive got more, but its in my PC,
and my parents just got a new one.
:( I DONT KNOW IF I CAN GET MY OLD PHOTOS BACK.
im so depressed bout this. :( )



part of usual clique,
i cant see my eyes. hahahah.


CYA, Christmas period:
(Again, ive got more in my old com! SOB.)











HAHAHA WANA SEE OUR VEST?




























BUS GUIDE! TP OPEN HOUSE:




:( i was so fair.

This was really by accident,
at Botak Jones:


This is at Cindy's.
After crying, like Adam Khoo workshop please.
Cried like mad, even got video'ed. HAHA.
Usuals gets motivated. :)

Lesband after CDS presentations:


Usuals went town, walked to this place.
Bo took this photo for us.
I was trying t eat the flower. (Insert Alien face)
I remember we kicked the flowers.......
HAHAHAHAHAHA
I love doing very stupid things,
cause i will get laughing fits.



CNY eve:


more next time. :)

cause i stumbled upon some photo
i would like to put on hold before THAT DAY comes.

special photo for special post for special person!
who i am gona have Mac breakfast w tml!

cheer up w0rs. :)))
lurbz euus liike euurr favv colourrr.
HeHsss..

No comments:

Post a Comment