I ponned Apel.
my sis bought me this today,
dont know why she so nice.
Love you.:)
Watched Pretty Woman,
cause Ms Maria was talking bout it.
I realised i learnt alot of things from her.
More than the lesson itself.
Like new places/ her experiences even..
I guess its too late to come t realise i like BESE class.
My cute Geog group:
wa lau, i got swollen face cause i cried the night before -_-
and its all because of _____.
I'll never want to talk to you ever again!
My very big ugly bruise;
which is getting uglier day by day:
Okay, i shall tell you how i fell.
Aderyl & i wanted to fly in our hawaii shirts.
So we ran, then i fell.
HAHHAHHHAHA.
Thank you Good-food-know-it-all & boobie for today.
The constant talks & random call totally wiped everything away.

No comments:
Post a Comment