12.8.08

I AM SO HAPPY.
tuesday broke monday's record! :)

$2,142.50!

I wana thank my friends, freshies for coming down.
so touched that people really came down to support.

thank you to all that has contributed in one way or another. supporting/sending good luck msgs/asking me bout work/WAKING ME UP (eh dom!)/giving me a pat on my back. thank you.

Thank you tuesday sugarloaf! :)
& not forgeting all the lecturers.
& the most impt, joyce xu! my head waitress.
being assistant head has been a rollercoaster ride.
but its damn fun.

today is the 1st time it rained during operations.
it was a big challenge & we lost alot of customers.
we did not expect the line to go all the way up to the stairs.
PAs did good job by taking initiative.
bar took comments seriously.
counterstaff pushed.
cashier damn good.
waitress&captains were alert.
steward was damn hardworking.

I need rest now.
I am so happy.


oh man, i'll miss ssm.

No comments:

Post a Comment