24.9.08

I had a dream.

I dreamt that a group of friends ignore me, which might be possible.. I wouldnt blame them if its gona happen. Its sad but i cant help it, i really cant juggle all my different relationships in life cant I? Family, friends, cliques. I think i cannot make too much friends, cause i cant be a good friend with loads of friends. I will go crazy, people will hate me i guess. Just like.. beep, I dont know if beep hates me but Ive been ignoring & avoiding beep, cause i just dont have the time to spend w beep. (excuses huh?) Which is weird cause i am spending time with others. Its quite weird, really. Maybe its just me, OR maybe its just that i dont want things to happen. Maybe someday I will start talking to beep, when the time is right. Actually as im typing this, alot of beepS are popping up in my head. Zomg, This aint good. This is VERY very very bad. Oh well, guess thats just that ugly side of me? :( Its good not to be so up there, I never really like to be up there either. It was never really my cup of tea.


my jaabawoodeeeeee....

No comments:

Post a Comment