5.9.08

For the 3rd time,

Presenting......................










09 CHALET PHOTOS! :)










Simpang :)

Note: Mysterious fingers, i swear they are not jeremiah's.




heheehehhe



































In the chalet, in random order! omg, i cant put them in order, too many, i cant remember! & every photo reminds me of the things we did, all the inside jokes of the poses and things we took photo with. E.g. photos with the television: we were happy taking photo with STERIOD GIRL. watching final destination AGAIN (we did it last chalet too!) and the very hilarious Body 19. & spending time with lesband and watching 4bia with Eileen and Celine in weird hours in the morning sends chills down my spine was a very great experience freaking myself out. I swear it's the 1st horror movie i still have flashbacks and would have my hair standing on their ends. :( I WANA WATCH IT AGAIN! ohhhhhhhhh not forgetting, i was chefing with sabby and ming ying! so funny, we were fighting for the chance to be chefs for our last minute impromtu BBQ. MingYing and I was comparing who would be a better chef by taking note of the rejected chicken wings. hahahahha & I SWEAR if you bbq the food, you will eat lesser food and thus! collect lesser calories. I WANA BE THE BBQ'ER NEXT TIME AND EVERYTIME ALREADYYYYYY!

Hahahahahah and i was wrapped up again in tons of blankets and spinned like a top. :( SHIHUI! you missed it! we did it last last chalet tgrrrrrrrrr.











BBQ TIME! :)



heaven and earth's green tea suckssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.


spot retard











sooooo much fun! :) happy. & i swear ELBC and cellie are like my mother! dont allow me to drink all. hahaaha but i know its for me, so i love you guys! manyyyyy.













rushed to work after, which doesnt seem like work with 4/5 lesbanners. we were yup, qouted from eileen, PAID TO EAT. & we even got a tour around the place, it was soooo beautiful. I wana go to skypool next time! >:) i dont know how but i wantttt!







!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


aww








next up: Dress up day and Sharon's place (Yx's DSLR!). hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment