27.9.08

Zrooooooom, I am a car!

And i tell myself, two more days!

I swear i get damnnnn excited hearing the sounds of the F1 cars, its damn loud! AND I can see them zoom pass the esplanade~ I was telling my buffet partner that if i was in the car, i would most prolly pee my pants. Blood may come out from my ear and nose too. :) I feel so lucky; i see the cars, i see bo, aqi, banana and charlie at work. Oh i hope my apron dries in time. :\ I need a leg massage like nowww. I wish i could lose weight thru work but nope, doesnt seem like it w all the desserts and yummy goodies around. Ohman, gona miss ELBC and Laichuanqi from F1...........

I was telling celly how much i miss her & ELBC...Oh well! (refer to 1st sentence of this post)

Its so different from the television i tell you, so different!
Im sensitive to the zroom sounds now, I just heard motorbike's.
Aim: To be earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment