drawn by me, bo and seb!
Bo's 'cute' rabbit >
Seb's 'real life looking' frog & a lobster >
Mr Arroyo's (?) class are fun :)
my classmate + groupmate + partner + breadychua. hey! I thought of you today at culinary class when I was doing my croutons with melted cheese on top. AND i burnt myself. SEE ELBC. My scar, your fault!
Ah, sentosa..
Thats me, cindy, kahyuen, eileen, LOCKER PARTNER, cellypoo.
29/10 -
the happiest day in TAS up to date!
my new classmates! >
the day meemee finally got her 1 foot subway!
ALL of us (including bo and seb) completed the task, except for skinnybready chua.
I saw brown frog on the way back from toilet in school with eileen.
EC was screaming in the background I still rmb. "YOU NOT SCARED AH!! EEEEE!! I CAN IMAGINE THE FROG JUMP ON YOU!" Scared! But i wana take close up >
OH this is my attempt on wanting to take a photo with the peacock! But it kept running away and eileen couldnt take one successful one.
This one with the lower part of me is already the bestest shot. thanks bread, for running w me!
This is the legendary BREAD >
The lovely TUTORIALSz >
SEEEEEEEEEE, after school, HOW COOL IS THIS. very nice to touchhhhh,very disgusting! Okay ive got no idea what i meant.
telling us bout snakes.
He copy me also,
Cindy was very scared. So as my forced photographer, bready. :D
OHH, WHITE PEACOCK!! >
PALAWANNNNNNNNNNNN, with ugly seaweeds, but who cares! ITS THE BEACH BY MY SCHOOL.
Im gona turn malay im gona turn malay im gona turn malay. Okay i kinda gave up escaping the sun already.
The tutorials left.. We stayed on to cam whore, slack, stone, talk bout cockroaches, crabs, sea, sun, wind, lomantic.
CLEAR BLUE SKY & US.
Beautiful sunset;
eileen's invention,
ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR >
So sx, if you are reading this, still wana go sentosa? hahahhaa.
today at culi, it was damn funny! Shihui's gona blog bout this joke, but im gona say chef J is damn cute! HAHAHA. "Here, we will ONLY make the white and brown roux. And we will use the blonde roux for many stuff." Whatever happened to only the two roux? hahahaha so funny the expressions on all my classmate's face. We made soup today, onion soup for me. Chef D said my cuts are almost there and so is my soup! i was soooo happy. We made Banchefnksf sauce (shit i forgot the name AGAIN.) I mean, my partner made it. I was washing like mad. It was soooo nice. Oh my goooddddd. :) I swear my partner is damn nice. Im really appreciative after seeing some other people, how bad they can be as partners. Oh. ITS ANOTHER HAPPY DAY AHHH!!! even thou i scalded myself, it still hurts and i cut myself (again!) I really dont want my hands to rot after this sem.
OKAY IM OFF TO JERALD'S PLACE FOR HALOWEEN.
HAPPY HALOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!!
ITS YUXUAN'S BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No comments:
Post a Comment