14.10.08

Lantern Festival - Photos.

Seems like eons ago,




HAHAHA, the "being late" forfiet - waxing.
Damn sick, funny and funny.
Ive got retarded friends. :D



Dennison asked "Who smokes a live fire?"


HUILIN!!!!!!!!!





I swear this is damn fun. AND funny (again)











Weird toes


I spy stickman.





I realise I have no bottles.

Oh well, gotta rush now. Have to grab stuff from interchange and then meet weewee :) She's bringing me t Brewerkz! :D :D Gona have discount, again. And ytd night with Lesband was nice, plus we dined at Hog's breath at 50%. Yes, 50%. I cant contain myself so.. SHIOK!!!!! :D:D:D:D

carnivore anyone? dempsey also!

hw passed me his terry (dslr) and my sister is currently hooked on it! hahaha, she got it from me today. Im hooked on it too, the photos all turns out damn good. But i cant seem to figure the manual thing. :( I feel retarded not being able to figure it out. Anyway, I dont think I can ever save up to get myself a really good camera, maybe for a normal digital one. Ooooh, Okay i shall buy a digital cam for myself for my birthdayyyyyyyyyy.

OKAY BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment