7.10.08

Like a wood.

Today just isnt my day plus it was a flat hair day, so its a bad hair day, means its not my day. Started w typical waking up late, cabbing over t vivo t meet cels w ELBC. Photos are w ELBC. We went t the dimsum buffet, but according t eileen i ate v little. But i felt damn full already. I like xlb, E says cause i look like one. C says Shihui looks like a CharShaoBao.

Today's shopping trip was quite a failure. Things that I spotted has either out-of-this-world prices or are oversized. That's sales for you huh? I only got two tops today, very sad. I felt like ive been to a thousand shops but see nothing at all. Celly still has t pop me some magical impact sweets (she calls it sian dan) so that i can see some light.

And we went for tau huey.
ELBC says i ate v lil today. Maybe people should just stop talking t me and make me sad, so that i will think too much and stop eating. Then i will finally lose some weight. Since losing weight this holiday seems to be a total failure.


OHHH me and ec tried walking home from bugis, but the rain pull us a halt at..Geylang. :( Just when things were getting abit exciting. We walked pass this small cemetery which was damnn errie. :s

thanks celly & elbc for today. :)

Best, blogs are not th place t tell everything.
Afterall, you dont know who's reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment