So here goes;
1st thai! hw brought me there and it was really gooood. :) And indochine after. I really dont rmb why I wasnt happy that day. I just rmb not being very happy. oh well 1st thai was really reallly reallllyyy goood! :D thanks hwwwww~
spot mickey shirt!
THEN on friday I had CULINARY. I wasnt late cause of DOM who was damn nice to wake me up. HAHAHAH, cause people who attempts to wake me up are just very brave. (e.g. ELBC, foodie goodie, cels..) And even sent me to school! :D thanks dom. I wana thank Shihui for being there for me during culi, cause we laugh at the same things. I cannot imagine myself alone, no! :( Aye, dont forget its ur turn to bring sweets! :) And i will wake you up when you are sleepy. I wonder why I didnt feel sleepy, I think I am very good. After a long day, we went to celebrate rabbit and Huipeng's early bd celebration. Check these out, not donuts but chewy junoirs! (?) I tried one but mine was hard as rock. :( it was nice anyway,
we had pizza hut, den after much delay, me yx huilin and ly decided t rush down Ehub t catch HSM3. I WAS DAMN DEPRESSED. I WE had to run, I was carrying my knife set, my boots & uniform in my bag. Only to find out all was sold out. I was damn tired, damn sad and disappointed. PLus i was super ugly.........
Okay i dont know why ly isnt in the photos. :\ I seriously dont rmb why. OH OKAY, i remembered, she went off 1st. :p





:D
my house my house!
same people, same fun. boobie! sorry my aunty threw ur plastics away! :\
.jpg)
.jpg)
weekends;
this weekend, we made mini pandan cakes! :) very yummy, I can feel me growing fat...... I swear yaya super dote'able. Such a darling :)
I wonder how am I gona survive my birthday :(
I LOVE FREETEMPO! :D
I AM GONA WATCH HSM3 TMR!

No comments:
Post a Comment