11.10.08

Your changing your heart.

Well I went work with only 2 hours of sleep. Celly had 2.5 hours of sleep. The day seemed fast, seemed slow. Celly had only one thing on her mind. I had two, three? Maybe even four. But the biggest biggest thing that is on our minds is of course that dearest friendship we thought were gg strong since forever. Reality struck me that no, its not. Ever since 10 months ago. Am I that dumb to not even notice anything? Maybe I did, on my part, in my shoes, on my side. Which I too, didnt voice out. I thought it wasnt impt, cause she didnt feel like she was 2nd to me. But she did. I fail as a bestfriend. What kind of a friend am I? Even to sleepyeyes. I dont have the courage to face any of them. Its getting difficult to type further cause the tears are clouding my eyes and im facing down on my laptop. I havent cried so much in such a long time. Crying doesnt help nor save anything.

Would a honest talk help?

but how would i know if there are still hidden feelings?

Even the night trip to dempsy didnt lift me up. Oosh was really nice, though service suck and is damn slow, service staff were not competely attentive to our needs. FG, thanks for trying to cheer me up. You better let me treat you another time. And most imptly, celly for that hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment