4.11.08

5 stars


Above is why i love breaks. :) We skipped lecture and ended up at Pacific coffee club (?) Rmb the last time we went there to slack. Anyway, got our photo taken and printed for free! And the guy even gave us one photo each when Shihui requested. OHHH sth random, shihui help us bought this damn delicious beehoon. And we're gona have it tmr again. I. cant. wait.

I cant wait for our beach day next week, long awaited. I AM SO EXCITED. well i get excited everytime they mention the beach.


YAY to the new pets society, Got new rooms to decorate. omgomg, Now ive got alot of things to do on pet society! I need to save up on PS, and also real-life. Shihui and me is starting this saving money campaign, We keep each other's money.





oh no, can someone tell me whether Zoukout is fun?
And Ive got no idea what to do for my birthday.... :( it makes me really upset cause ive got nth to look forward to. PLUS its after culinary. ohman i just dont wana spend my 18 wastefully/sadly. Memorable! think brain thinkkkkkk.

Sometimes I wonder why am I so unlucky?
Keep seeings things I dont wana see! >: ( I refuse to call it a person! THINGS!

Finally finally finally got the alcohol to clean my infecting rotting piercing. I still rmb and forgot to blog that last week my ear bleed alot, till it dripped on my chef uniform it was rather embarassing and disgusting. I had to run up and down toptable to the locker room THREE times.


Last but absolutely not least:
生日快乐 PAPA!:*

No comments:

Post a Comment