10.11.08

Biennale!

My weekends is fun-filled :)



SAT: My sister offered me and eileen a ride to our destination. But Ec was running late, so I just went ahead with my sister 1st. At destination I realised I didnt bring my phone. So i stayed infront of the MRT ezlink card tapping machine so that I could maybe, luckily catch eileen. For the 1st time I felt so blind. (I dont even feel this blind during lectures, time t wear my contact lens) After an hour of frantically extending my neck to catch ec around, looking at my watch, estimating what time she'll reach, looking at the board to see which train just reached, I nearly cried. Like God-sent, Xiang Rong appeared infront of me magically and offered me her phone all. I didnt know who to call............................................. I dont rmb anybody's number except for mine, my house, my papa, aoao and huilin's house. :( I really felt like crying but felt better cause at least someone i know is there with me. Luckily she had bo's number. calls were made, ec was found. And me, ec, ky and xr went biennale tgr!

I cannot explain or say anything more bout biennale. Hmmm. If i were to start I wont stop. I just love it! (Wait for photos) Oh! my sister lend me her camera that day :)

then met up with cel and cindy for dinner @ popeyes (flyer)
Biennale was fun like mad. I really enjoyed myself to the max.
Xiang Rong thank youuuuuuuuu.



SUN: I woke up damn late (result of sleeping at 4am) and missed lor mee w the tweety bird (HAHAHAHHA) Baking, eating, baking, eating, baking, print notes. I love our cube cookies! :) Ah, not forgetting who made them. My sisters and nieces complete my weekends. Now ive got two big boxes of cookies to myself! Now u know what i'll be sneaking under my table during lecture.

Photos from Biennale soon.
Now ive got two laptops! To play two accounts of pets society at the same time?! hahahahhaa.. But I dont know how to use Macbook. Humanbutt says I can download GossipGirl using it. OMG.



Good night!
p/s: cant wait for after school tmr! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment