Oh man ive scanned thru Hungrygowhere and all, couldnt find sth (nth pops up) to do on my birthdayyyy :( I wana choose the venue but it seems all the places I wana go are either too steep/not really accessible. Maybe driving lessons/saving money would be no.1 on my list after my birthday? :( My attempt to save money goes down the drain. I always cannot resist spending my money. I almost made it to not spending on..monday? But I being me, went to buy sth to eat. Im not even hungry you know!! Oh shit oh shit im so fat so fat.
On the sidenote, I cannot believe Im gona turn eighteen! Sounds so.. mature'ish.
Okay gotta start printing notes/preparing for tmr's test/doing research before heading down to TP. :( I miss TP's food and maybe some people but i dont miss the campus!
Representing
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment