Just cam back form bugis w my sisters. Actually.. I saw alot of things I wana buy! :( Sigh. Anyway, I know how to transfer money alreadyyyy. Easy easy, thanks bready-eileeen.
I cant wait to lie on my bed and sleep for 8 hours. (omg sleep nv sounded as heavenly)
& also the long awaited outing w TEO! :D
& im gona braid my hair~~ we shall see!
I. Am. The. Dumbest. Today. Practically forgot ALL my passwords for EVERYTHING. (Hotmail, school computer) I even had to go home to click on my auto sign-in thing. Eileen was like "you are really very stupid" x 28 times. :( Yeah I totally agree please.
& this chinawoman approach me, i keep shaking my head and turning her off but she made me look dumb by asking me ( i dont rmb what) so i gave in. Some create talents thing. Must be scam!
***
Me and my sisters overheard these two ah beng's conversation:
"I tell you what she told me! She said, Dont treat me so nice, I scared I fall for you."
WE TOTALLY BURST OUT LAUGHING, after me and aoao was like discussing and analysing the conversation.
AND during Mr ReviNair class (he is a gaint carebear!)
"Have you guys watched Talking Cock the movie?"
Daryl w laptop "Yeah, watching"
"Huh? Now?"
But the thing is he wasnt looking at his laptop but at Mr R.V.!
HAHAHAHHAHAHA WHAT THE HELL.
Bryan "OBAMA!"
Mr R.V. "Whos Obama?"
We were waiting outside our class,
Mr R.V. "Wow, ive never seen such enthusiastic students before!"
Eileen's watch shows 2:10
HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH
i swear i can go on forever. I shall blog bout all his jokes every wednesdays.
OKAY BED TIME!
Representing
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment