11.11.08

Letters

Photobucket



"Shine like a star, Grow like a butterfly, Smile like you."


The sun played tricks on us! :( No suntanning today. But i got home early. God knows how many times i dozed off for like a couple of minutes each time playing facebook all. I just ate some cookies. Now i feel fat again. Nvm, next month next month! Sliming shall start! Why does the hawker center at Bedok have to close for washinggggg. Now i crave for so much there, like suddenly. Normally I dont even think bout the food over there. Like beehoon for breakfast, ban mian (since when have I develop this interest for this bland noodles), chee kueh (!!!!!!!!!!), lor mee, carrot cake (!!!!!!!!!)... Anyway, I really hope I can go have my fav beef noodles tmr! And I hope bread can recover fast so that we can all (lesband) go for sakae buffet, carl's junoir, what not at vivo! :D Yes, I still rmb my carnivore! :( Wonder when.. Oh boy ive got so many places in mind to go. So many things to do (tanning, save up, lose weight, projects, pets society, print photos if possible)

1st things 1st, should I go sleep for awhile nowwwww? :\

No comments:

Post a Comment