26.11.08

Stop, Look, Think.

Looks like friends around me are all getting the stress bug.. I find that friends who are closest to me in class are very poorthing. Shihui, Bo, then comes Eileen. Always having to constantly do their own things and also push me. I feel sad for them, feel horrible as a friend, feel disgusted for what kind of a human I am.

E and me analyse that, people normally wont call if they are in emotional distress. "Im a call away." Would you really call? No, you will either get thru it yourself or just wait for someone's rescue.

Today my classmates were damn sweet. They help me celebrate my birthday! :) Cake fight, running around, recieving the very pretty and sweet windmill which I brought home proudly. My class has really fun people!

Cellypoo, whatever happened. Hope this is just a phase. After alllll these, we go chill okay? Our favorite thing to do babe. We'll go nice nice places, sit down like weve got the world under our feet and relax.

Eileen, I will do my best to improve. Thank you for your constant reminders until sometimes I myself get irritated and wanting to fight back. But I always tell myself, at the end of the day, you are taking out time to nag/say/scold me so that I would budge. Theres so much I wana say, but actions speak louder than words. Let me prove it to you.

Cindy, why are you so busy?

Shihui, Pr.pig. I miss you in culi, so near yet so far.

Huilin, pull through! Its alright that you cant celebrate my bd, we can celebrate everyday for the holidays. Its just that by then, everyday you also must gimme present.

HB, thanks for your help. Just for my 5%!







My leg hurts from falling on the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment