31.12.08

2009 New Year Resolutions

Out with the old and in with the new,
Goodbye clouds of grey, hello skies of blue


1. Save money
2. Have self control over online shopping
3. Lose weight
4. Driving lessons
5. Drink more water, seriously.
6. Grow up, think wiser.



1 - w EC bank, im sure i will, thx babe
2 - which i will, cause now my bank is near 0. HAHAHAH :( not very funny after all.
3 - for real this time! :( im so fat im so fat im so fat IM SO FAT. not to waste calories on bad food. I find myself being obsessed with food blog recently. I wana try everything that catches my eye! Hw, eileen, yt and everyone else, join me in my food adventure! (keeping diet in mind!)
4 - eh... mummy encouraged me!
5 - Just Yesterday I detoxed myself w 7 cups of water, amazing. I havent drank so many cups of water for such a long time.


Okay I suck at coming up with new year resolutions or anything that comes with a list. I just cant do, ideas hit me at the very last minute you see. I shall just do whatever that makes me happy, good, healthy. Looking back at the past year, I cannot really rmb what happened? Just that I find myself getting myself into trouble acadamic wise. Whatever happened to motivation and love for htm? I find everything a chore to do now. But yesterday I saw a change in me, I kept doing work like mad. When Im that hardworking, I cannot understand why I was so lazy. When Im lazy, I dont understand where all that hardworking'ness came from. Im always confusing myself. I find myself closer to family now, especially my sisters and adorable nieces. Because they are coming back more often and I am free from CYA. I hope old friends stay, new friends will be good. Random, Im skipping school for the 2nd day of the week already! :( But im gg back for meetings.

2008 did not went very smoothly for me, hope everyone would learn from mistakes and successes. Glad it went pass fast. I cant even get used to typing 2008 yet. 2009, i can forsee myself going mad and partying already. Control!

This year, a bestfriend stopped talking to me. I hope friend comes back soon. I refused to say I've lost friend.















zan & me. dec'08.
she was curling her hair, how cute!
c : seeyee, you wana have long hair?
z : ya? I want..
(Mdm linda yeo, read? hahaha)







Happy 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment