



Last week I had my 1st ever medicure done and Ive been scrapping the nailpolish away whenever im bored (Which is always) So my nails look pretty much like shit now. Thru the past week Ive been clearing my table bit by bit (more than 8 bags of rubbish being thrown), my closet has been cleared out too (more than 3 bags of fugly clothes being thrown away) Im very guilty but I have to say that ive been rather lazy and have been religiously procrastinating any kind of work away. As im typing away its happening. :(
Ive lost track of what ive done for the past few days, all I know is that I want a tan now. I dont really care if people thinks I look malay anymore. Really!
Havent been blogging cause I think my life is nothing wonderful but a piece of shit now. Bad hair (Yt helped me trim alr) Bad skin, no bestfriend, friends disappearing, getting fatter, plans getting cancelled, everything is nothing but sad, sad sad, horrible, ugly and sad. Actually staying at home is pretty Okay now that I think of it, I dont spend money, I spend quality time with deedee. Cutest poochie everrrr. (Shes sleeping beside me now)
I just hope life is fair, just give me great celebrations!
and maybe some motivation to get started on my fucking projects.
I wana get my table by this week, possible? no?
song that's been stuck on my head:
I cant take it any longer, thought that we were stronger.
All we do is linger, slipping thru our fingers.
I dont wana try now.
I hate this part right here.
I just cant take your tears,
I hate this part right here.

No comments:
Post a Comment