DO YOU KNOW THAT.. the cold kitchen's fridge is so cold that while sanitizing the fridge, i can see fog while breathing and talking! Not that Ive nv seen fog before.. but I was damn fascinated, so I told the whole kitchen.
Nightmare, much. First it was bout weighing at 54kgs, then came failing festival&events blog report, then it was dreaming bout someone stalking me. Three days in a row! :( Well im glad all these are just silly nightmares. RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT?
I cant go Ben and Jerry's Chunk fest tmr, damn upset. Sunday's car boot sales (?) :( Why oh why must midsem tests be next weeeeek. the most depresssing, chart-topping, heart breaking thing is, MY ONLINE DRESS IS LOST CAUSE I DIDNT PAY REGISTERED MAIL. Im so upset. I was so looking forward to coming home every day cause i would be anticipating to see a package on my bed. I havent started revision!! I dont wana fail again!
Today was last day at Kitchen. Oh mannnn, gona miss everything there!
I didnt get my chance to plate desserts (Which ive been looking forward all week.) cause ive been appointed to fry crab cakes. Quite sad. But its alright. Chef kept nagging, scolding, nth serious thou.. :) Today I found out that the person that I dislike at class is rather nice actually! So.. Yay me!
Why is my life crashing down on me......... :(
I wish my f21 vest comes soon. :'( No, i didnt opt for registered mail, cause I realise my dress was lost only after that.
p/s: PET SOCIETY IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE. Angsty much, many, alot already! I CAN KILL SOMEONE NOW.
Representing
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment