21.1.09

From Cheebs' Nest.

Finally.


ClubSpa is over. Cheebs, we fought thru! Feel the hugeee load off my hurting shoulders. (literally too, hv been bring laptop around, sigh) Now I just wana be in a daze till I get home. Currently rotting over here at cheeb's. Someone is super busy, I had to entertain myself with colouring my organiser and use her snaily computer. (Good way to waste time) I totally have no mood to mug for my culinary test on friday :( ANYWAY, talking bout test. I had my travel test today. I only started reading when i met eileen on the train today. I read like 4 pages of her notes (out of 7 chapters) omg, im damn proud of myself cuz I got 31/50! This is one of the rare times where I can pass w/o studying. :)Im such a lucky girl. I need colour pens for my organiser. I hope I dont get sick of colouring so soon.......


Okay cheebs wana use this computer already. So irritating.
Cheebs scolding me now. I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


P/S: I feel a pimple coming. fug

No comments:

Post a Comment