24.1.09

So dusty, Im sneezing.

Mission: Get rid of table/dust/rubbish.

Ive moved my stupid big and ugly table out of my room with the great help of kk. :) asked her to watch her cartoons instead of helping me out. Yeaaa I can do this. clearing both mine and my sister's shit. Wonder when she'll be back. Think she'll be angry w what ive done to her table. :s Today I dont feel like talking to anybody. Feel like talking makes me very..annoyed. I just wana...... type. Type! The only person I talked to nicely was mummy and kk today. the rest were........ I rewarded myself before working on my mission today. I hope I have burnt that 3 mini packs of S&V chips, 3/4 coke, one bun, my lunch and those superbly niceeee honey roasted peanuts (HEAVEN) away..

Nah, dont think so. :(

  1. I hate people who leave things with me and dont wana collect them back. Esp when I wana return them and they tell me that they got no time all. BULL,i tell you! BULL!!! IM GONA THROW THEM AWAY, TMR. if you are guilty pls plspls contact me for it, if not, just forget bout having it at 1st kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. cuz u dont give a damn bout it anyway! MY HOUSE IS FULL OF CHAPALANGGG(s), how i wish i can throw away all the things that i deem as useless. But most of the things are.. Sigh.
  2. Oh, did my 1st ever pedicure yesterday! So happy with it. the torture of having to grow them is.. "paid back"/"rewarded"/uhhh dont know.
  3. DEEDEE CHEWED MY FAVORITE BEADY CHARM BRACLET AWAY......... sigh. Im so upset im not even angry now. I just swept it away. Its like sweeping my heart away too.
  4. I FOUND 17 BUCKS UNDER MY BED.

BACK TO WORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment