9.2.09

Bothered

DIAMONDS



I hope everyone's happy with their decisions and believe it will all make them happy. For now, I will look at things with an open mind. (I hope, with fingers crossed) I do not wana brood over so much stuff already. Everything's such a load! I cannot take it anymore. My back is breaking. Im so tired physically, mentally, emotionally... Since I dont understand/dont share the same sentiments, I shall just accept things as they are right? Stop being such a prude, such a stubborn old cow that doesnt wana bulge. All those long, repeating, never ending, brain frying/drilling discussions should be put to a stop with the best conclusion or even better a solution. I want all things to go back to normal.. Although being depressed does make some good/weird things happen like making me not eat burger. Thats so not me. Since when, I do not finish my burger???

PP's class interview joke saved the day cuz it brought the only laughter that I can rmb.
ANDDDDD I DIY'ed a necklace this morning in 5 minutes flat? I luv it sooo much! :) There, I saved myself like 50 bucks. oh yay yay yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment