
Oh my god, pls ignore the zits. I KNOW IM DAMN UGLY NOW. SIGH. :'( Im a growing kid!!!!!!!!! Its only normal for pimples to grow!!!!!!!!!!
The best ever Friday the 13th in my life is today, well the good overwhelms the bad.
I was up early, spent most of mty time sitting on my bed, thinking what could I have missed, cuz one of the worst things that could happen is to have me, travelling back home just to grab stuff, ON PROJECT WEEK. Then waking up early doesnt seem to help cuz in the end I was still running a lil late. Although, I kinda missed TWO cabs. They drove pass me and waited for me to walk over to them for around 5 metres? What? When I started walking, they drove off. WHAT THE? THEN, i finally got on to one! Such a weird uncle, I was okay with him swearing for the 1st time, cuz maybe someone cut his lane or sth.. THEN he started scolding and scolding all sorts of vulgarities. He's an indian but erm, the "taxi uncle identity card/decal" (?) doesnt reflect. It shows a chinese uncle.... Anyway he keep swearing. AND he drove to weird roads. I was quite disturbed by him, he dont know where's PIE. Then he started flinging his middle finger around and those strings of colourful vulgarities. Nearing to the end of the journey, he started a conversation with me! HORRIFIED!!! OH, the fare was even more horrifying! 9 BUCKS. :( There goes. I tried to rmb his car plate but... you know, in the morning, you tend to not remb things? SH 36__
Hmmm, I ever heard of people writting in to complain and they get like, taxi voucher. It would very much come in handy for me! But.. theres not culinary class anymore... :(
I have a test tmr. I sense that my fingers are gona type on about my last culinary class day. Ohhhhhhh but it'll go on forever! :\ Okay, tmr. You wont know how much Im missing culi already. All the chefs are so nice, all the funny crazy friends I made! :( buttt ive got photos, heheheh sneaky!
OK, TTB.
I havent started u know! :s
P/s: Thank you.................... :)
The best ever Friday the 13th in my life is today, well the good overwhelms the bad.
I was up early, spent most of mty time sitting on my bed, thinking what could I have missed, cuz one of the worst things that could happen is to have me, travelling back home just to grab stuff, ON PROJECT WEEK. Then waking up early doesnt seem to help cuz in the end I was still running a lil late. Although, I kinda missed TWO cabs. They drove pass me and waited for me to walk over to them for around 5 metres? What? When I started walking, they drove off. WHAT THE? THEN, i finally got on to one! Such a weird uncle, I was okay with him swearing for the 1st time, cuz maybe someone cut his lane or sth.. THEN he started scolding and scolding all sorts of vulgarities. He's an indian but erm, the "taxi uncle identity card/decal" (?) doesnt reflect. It shows a chinese uncle.... Anyway he keep swearing. AND he drove to weird roads. I was quite disturbed by him, he dont know where's PIE. Then he started flinging his middle finger around and those strings of colourful vulgarities. Nearing to the end of the journey, he started a conversation with me! HORRIFIED!!! OH, the fare was even more horrifying! 9 BUCKS. :( There goes. I tried to rmb his car plate but... you know, in the morning, you tend to not remb things? SH 36__
Hmmm, I ever heard of people writting in to complain and they get like, taxi voucher. It would very much come in handy for me! But.. theres not culinary class anymore... :(
I have a test tmr. I sense that my fingers are gona type on about my last culinary class day. Ohhhhhhh but it'll go on forever! :\ Okay, tmr. You wont know how much Im missing culi already. All the chefs are so nice, all the funny crazy friends I made! :( buttt ive got photos, heheheh sneaky!
OK, TTB.
I havent started u know! :s
P/s: Thank you.................... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment