3.2.09

Lost.

This will be one of my nonsensical posts.
cuz I need to do something before I go mad.

Today was filled with bitchy moments with the BananaPizza and some Fatsmiah. I don't know why but we've been doing it for the whole and right to the very last bit of our time together. You are so bitchy, but I still luv u anyhow. Thank you for not opposing to the things I wana do. Youve been real nice, although you dont encourage, you didnt oppose. I think thats one of the greatest thing someone can give me. Well, for the right things? Now that ive got my mind to it, I need to start my major saving plan. Diet today was pretty alright, just that I think I had too much water, I had the longest pee ever..... Today was.. weird. I hate how I cant control my emotions. Its all messing with my head, I cant think straight, I don't get it, Makes me think we're all livin' in a world of sufferings, you cry when you were born, you cry when you know you are gona die. I cant take the tears. One of the things I hate in life is to choose the path you wanna go. I hate making big major decisions, cuz I think I just make stupid mistakes like +SNAP+. What if, the world that we are livin on now, is already hell? Sometimes I really think so too, after much though about it. I just hope I don't fall into depression..

Question no. 45 : Do I look very blur to you???

Im so tired. I think people should just stop caring bout me sometimes, since I treat them like shit, they should just do the same to me. Feels horrible to always treat people like shit when they still do stuff for you. :( oh well, im in no control either.
Good night, I need a real good night sleep.
Sleep it away

No comments:

Post a Comment