Im so risking my paper, selectively choosing what to memorise, ohhhhhhh well, hope common sense/general knowlegde does help. I can already picture me after handing up my last paper! OMGGGGGG. I hope not for acct supp papers, i wana find a job, work towards being skinny and flawless skin! i think ive lost abit of weight woowoo, but my hair condition...i see dead hair. :( and so many of them! I CAN ALMOST SMELL AND TASTE FREEDOM IN THE AIR. ive already got my camera charged and ready!
at the same time there is this song stuck in my head. Do it do it do it do it now. SAY IT SAY IT SAY IT SAY IT NOW. du it du it du it du it du it now say it say it say it nowwwwwww. hehehhee
are you ready for the floor?
Representing
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment