My sister has a big bouquet of roses from her girlfriend! Its really big.. with 12 stalks of red roses. Well, Ive got one pretty stalk from PP. I wonder why do people buy flowers, when they die after awhile and you have to throw them away. Yet they spend like 100 bucks on it. I can do much better with that sum of money! Can someone tell me why?
Neway recently ive been thinking alot of weird things to do, which would be rather fun! That includes having to ask people to describe to me in their own words how some things work and I would record them down. Also, ive been using alot of my laptop's camera to take photos. I wana print them all out and stick them around my room. Ok, maybe just inside my wardrobe. I wish my head has folders, I cant seem to organise my thoughts in order.. Been doodling alot, make it stop! It does me no good, it makes me think more................ and also a video of photos changing.
My heart is beating fast right now and I dont know why, with no apparent reason or rhyme.
Nuff of wasting preciouus time here, I have a stack of notes to attend to! Beside that, Im heading down to mit some girls for shioking XLB buffet. But.. I think, buffets are just a waste of money, cuz I can never eat that much.
CAN YOU DRAW NICE DIAMONDS??
Representing
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment