
I don't understand how some people think. I don't know weather I'm the weird one or the other is just too naive. I'm do not have perfect strings of thoughts, but I tried thinking from their point of view. & after, I think I better not try anymore.
I used to tell myself not to believe in fortune telling. Just like tequila, always to take it with a pinch of salt. Never would I have thought that it would be taking a toll of me. I think its changing my life and the way I act/react to things. Its sad to know some stuff that you thought was perfect, isn't at all beautiful anymore...
Today I went to SAM's flea. But I threw a tantrum and went home with nothing and cashless. Its just like going out alone and dropping your wallet, omg yes, it totally felt like this. :(
Ok maybe I need some telly. Good night.
Tonight I wana dream of sipping hot chocolate in a cozy but not so warm (air conditioned cafe) reading a magazine/doing sudoko(not the hard ones im left with) with a company of a friend drinking coffee. Just cause I like the smell of coffee. and we just dont talk so much, cus I think im comfy not talking. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment