14.3.09

Ponder

A sudden thought: How long have I been brooding over being fat?
Ans: About 8 years now. What about you? I wonder if Im skinny what will I be brooding over then? Some people arent even fat and yet they say they are. :( making me feel worse. Have to of an awesome bedroom layout. I realise I hate everything about my room after chatting w my sis about my space. First I hate the table but its alr gotten rid of, then I hate my bed frame, THEN I hate my wardrobe. I realise its cus I didnt get the chance to choose what I want for this room. Sad right? Its even worse to have to make do w everything existing now and having to tolerate what the sister has done to the room. Omg, I swear its nightmare. I wish she is a lil more tidy (okay, i know im not myself), a lil more hygenic, a lil more.. girly and likes the same thing as me. oh well nothings perfect right? Yup, gotta think of what can I do to this lil space of mine. Sighhh i really really hate my bed frame!!!

Maybe I can try shifting things around tonight?? But for now, notes. :( Omg my lifes so sad right.

No comments:

Post a Comment