The winds were so strong it drowned our voices. We had to raise our voices a little. Just few hours back I was sitting at my balcony observing the disturbing array of lightings at the city area. It was crazy, as if the gods were giving us a lighting show. I couldnt help but to sit there and stare for prolly 15 minutes or so.. Winds are still howling, heavy rain just started. Everyone in the family stood by the glass door to see how heavy the rain was. As I pasted my eyes and palms on the door, I feel the wind pushing the door. For a moment I worry that the door might just fall and smash on me. I JUST HEARD A CAR ACCIDENT FROM DOWNSTAIRS. I saw for myself how the tentage flew up while the winds blow downstairs. Its crazy and so scary. So dangerous. Deedee is so scared now, so am I my dear, so am I. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment